essee: Shoney’s of Knoxville, Inc., an employee-owned and operated franchise of Shoney’s Restaurants, announces that all locations are open with its Fresh Food Bar (buffet) for dine-in and take-out orders. The Fresh Food Bar is available and menu items are available to guests.
Shoney’s is open for dine-in service and is following all Tennessee Pledge guidelines. Shoney’s Fresh Food Bar is being served every day by a bar attendant, as approved by local health departments. There is also an option for guests to order the Fresh Food Bar to-go.
Shoney’s is also offering their Take Home Box for pickup at all restaurants. All take-out orders and Take Home Box orders can be placed by calling the restaurant. Shoney’s also offers delivery services through Door Dash or Grub Hub.
We are very focused in providing the best food available to our guests, whether they choose to dine-in with us or as a take-out order. You can find Shoney’s menu at http://www.shoneysknox.com/menu. There are several options for our guests to choose from:
- Our Fresh Food Bar is being served by an attendant for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- We will provide take-out boxes for our guests to come in, select items from the Fresh Food Bar, and then take it
- We strongly suggest calling Shoney’s for your take-out order.
- Door Dash/Grub Hub guests can order online from Shoney’s and select the option to pick up the order
themselves, saving them delivery costs.
- If guests do not wish to enter our restaurant, they can call us when they arrive in the parking lot and we will
gladly bring their take-out food to them.
For Memorial Day weekend, Shoney’s is offering the famous Whole Strawbery Pie for only $10.99 form Friday, May 22 to Monday, May 25, 2020.
Shoney’s of Knoxville, Inc. is committed to continuing to provide the best food, guest service and atmosphere for our gusts to enjoy. We are very frequently sanitizing our restaurant, including changing the serving utensils, sanitizing restrooms, door handles and any other areas that may be touched by our guests.