Jason Altman, Covenant Health Knoxville Marathon; Stephen Huskey, Pilot Flying J; and Shauna Jamison, Humana at the Chamber’s May 8 a.m. Exchange
BY: JESSICA GUTMAN
The Knoxville Chamber’s annual a.m. Exchange with the Covenant Health Knoxville Marathon was held at Fort Sanders Health and Fitness Center on May 8.
Attendees enjoyed making connections with area professionals over breakfast provided by All Occasion Catering. During the event, awards for the Humana Fittest Company Challenge were presented to the winners.
The Fittest Company Challenge is an opportunity for friendly competition among area businesses during all Knoxville Marathon events. Companies receive one point per mile finished for each employee who participates in a race.
Two lucky guests took home the morning’s door prizes, a three-month membership to Fort Sanders Health and Fitness Center: Marilyn Cobble with CBBC Bank and Whittani Walden with the Real Estate Firm.
2018 HUMANA FITTEST COMPANY CHALLENGE WINNERS
Large Category (501+ employees)
1. Clayton Homes (3478.05 points)
2. Pilot Flying J (2612.50 points)
3. DENSO Manufacturing (1771.85 points)
Medium Category (101-500 employees)
1. Radio Systems Corporation (845.20 points)
2. ORNL Federal Credit Union (617.90 points)
3. Mortgage Investors Group (436.20 points)
Small Category (100 employees or less)
1. Fleet Feet Sports Knoxville (192.00 points)
2. WBIR Channel 10 (124.10 points)
3. Threds, Inc. (121.30 points)